What is LearnDash?
- LearnDash transforms your WordPress site into a powerful learning management system (LMS).
- In minutes you can create & sell courses, track user progress, deliver certificates, award points & badges, and so much more!
- If you are serious about offering online courses, then LearnDash is the WordPress LMS plugin for you.
- LearnDash is a cloud-based WordPress plugin and learning management system (LMS) for businesses, universities, training organizations, and other enterprises.
- The platform offers tools for turning WordPress sites into learning management systems, creating custom courses, and selling them online.
- Users can create courses, quizzes, assessments, and other training content and deliver it to learners via a WordPress site
- LearnDash is the most trusted WordPress LMS, chosen by major universities, Fortune 500 companies, and best-selling authors because of its robust features, reliable support, and industry expertise.
- Major universities, Fortune 500 companies, and best-selling authors trust in LearnDash as their WordPress LMS because it is intuitive, well-supported, has incredibly powerful features, and makes it simple to create impressive online courses.
- LearnDash, businesses can create custom learning courses for their WordPress site using the drag-and-drop course builder.
- The platform supports various question types including single-answer, multiple choice, free text, essay, fill-in-the-blank, and more and course authors can set up rules-based triggers to display custom messages or questions to learners based on their answers.
- Users can reward learners with course points, certificates, and more in order to gamify learning and encourage participation.
- Businesses are also able to monetize courses by selling them online to other teachers or learning institutions. Users can set prices for their courses and accept online payments.
- LearnDash also facilitates subscription payments, memberships, course bundles, shopping carts, and more.
- The Tin Can API allows users to connect the LearnDash plugin with any third-party platform.
- It also offers native integrations with existing solutions such as Stripe, Gravity Forms, and WooCommerce.
- Forma LMS
- SAP Litmos
- Multi-tier courses
- Add custom colors & logos
- Drip-feed content
- Advanced quizzing
- Lesson timers
- Course prerequisites
- Learner Focus Mode
- Course points
- Certificates & badges
- E-commerce support (one-time purchase, subscriptions, bundles, and more)
- Learner profiles
- Automatic notifications
- Group management
- Detailed reporting
- Expire access
- Use any WordPress theme
- LearnDash allows professional trainers to create and sell online courses at different price models and facilitate automated content delivery based on learners’ predefined schedules.
- Higher education institutions can improve learning engagement among students by providing certificates, badges and points on course completion.
- LearnDash’s administrative dashboard allows administrators to manage assignments, user profiles, grouping, enrollments, and reporting on a unified interface.
This deal provides lifetime access for A WordPress plugin ready to install on your site$199only