What is wpDataTables?
- WPDataTables is a popular WordPress table plugin used to quickly create tables & table charts from Excel, CSV, XML, JSON, PHP and other data sources.
- Use our WP table plugin to represent vast amounts of complicated data in concise, user-friendly way using tables or charts.
- WPDataTables is a premium plugin that lets you quickly create responsive tables, graphs, and charts for your WordPress pages.
- You can take advantage of advanced features like responsive design, conditional formatting, and multi-criteria filtering, then just publish the table on your post or page.
- Let you merge cells, style each cell differently, add star ratings to cells, and so much more.
- Create simple tables in the wpDataTables plugin that let you merge cells, style each cell differently, and even add star ratings.
- WPDataTables supports MySQL query, Google Sheets, PHP array, JSON, and XML input sources.
- You can easily edit tables from both the WordPress back-end and front-end and control user permissions to view or edit table data on a published page.
- wpDataTables is designed to make the process of data representation and interaction quick, easy and effective.
- Automatically sync previously created, published, and shared Google Sheets in wpDataTables with the Google Sheets API.
- Effortlessly turn any WordPress table into a graph or chart!
- Build responsive, fully customizable tables, charts, and graphs for your WordPress posts or pages
- Customize your table with premium features like responsiveness, conditional formatting, multi-criteria filtering, and more
- Edit tables on the frontend and backend, plus give users permission to view or edit table data
- Best for: Businesses and freelancers that want an easy way to showcase data on their WordPress site
- Monthly updates
- Unlimited tables and charts
- Customizable tables
- Merge cells
- Elementor integration (and all other integrations)
- Responsive design
- Conditional formatting
- Sorting and multi-criteria filtering
- Multiple separate database connections
- Pre-filtering tables through URL
- Calculating totals for columns
- Creating and editing charts using the chart creation wizard
- Google Charts, Highcharts, Chart.js
- Following table filtering in charts
- Grouping similar rows in charts
Ninja Tables, TablePress, Visualizer, WP Table Builder, Posts Table Pro, and League Table.
This deal provides lifetime access for $199 only