We are seeking a skilled Appium Test Automation Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing test automation strategies and frameworks for our mobile application using Appium.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience and deep knowledge in mobile application testing using Appium.
- – MUST HAVE Experience with test automation frameworks creation in Appium.
- – Good understanding of mobile application architecture and design.
- – Experience in using Selenium with Java for automation.
- – Writing scripts for ADB commands for creating Automation scripts.
- – Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Develop and execute automated tests using Appium for mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- – Create and maintain test cases, test plans, and test scripts for mobile applications.
- – Work closely with the development team to identify and resolve defects.
- – Perform manual testing when needed.
- – Generate test reports and communicate results with clients.
- – Continuously improve the testing process and identify areas for automation.
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail, and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
- – Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment – or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- – Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
- – Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training (GL Vantage, Toast Master), Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
- – Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, NPS (National Pension Scheme), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
- – Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food at subsidized rates, and corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks, and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table tennis, and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise, we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.