What is Clockify?
Clockify is the most popular free time tracker and timesheet app for teams of all sizes. Unlike all the other time trackers, Clockify lets you have an unlimited number of users for free. Clockify is an online app that works in a browser, but you can also install it on your computer or phone. Clockify is used by everyone from freelancers, small businesses, and agencies, to government institutions, NGOs, universities, and Fortune 500 companies.
Clockify is a free time tracking app helping teams track work hours across projects. For unlimited users, projects and clients you can measure employee productivity, track progress of every project and do all necessary reporting and administration work in one place. Timekeeping is easy with a timer for tracking hours in real time, a timesheet for entering time in weekly timesheets or organizing work days by blocking and managing time in the calendar. You will get a clear overview of time employees spent on every task, hourly progress and are they achieving the desired results within deadlines. It will help manage workload to improve team productivity.
Clockify lets you set hourly rates, billable and non-billable hours which combined with time tracked on activities creates a robust reporting system. Gathered data are available to track how much time is spent on projects, from overall view down to a single task or employee, where projects are in terms of milestones and deadlines, together with budgeting and other available resources. Reporting system will help you better organize and prioritize workload to meet the desired results.
Also, it will give you information about the financial status of every employee, project and client. Reports can be used for payrolls, to track projects profitability and to generate accurate invoices. Creating invoices automatically will save time and accelerate the payment process. Clockify is a paid time off and vacation tracker software. You are able to set time off and vacation policies, or a system where employees earn time off based on overtime work.
Together with tracking time data and hourly rates, Clocify covers fields from project and task management to accounting into one software.
Clockify integrates with various third-party platforms such as Trello, Google Calendar, Asana, Jira, YouTrack, Github, Evernote, Clubhouse, Zenkit, Toggl and more.
It comes with mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
The solution is available for free and also in monthly subscriptions and support is extended via documentation and email.
- The only 100% free time tracker and time
- Sheet for teamsClockify is a free time tracking software that enables teams to track their working hours across projects.
- Clockify streamlines time analysis and timesheet collection, so you no longer have to fill out, scan or store paper timesheets.
- If the user signs-up as a company, they can help onboard unlimited users.
- This tool consists of a time tracker and timesheet to track attendance, productivity, and billable hours.
- The user can measure and improve productivity by monitoring the time spent on various activities and analyzing where most working hours are being spent.
- Users can improve their profitability by checking how much time each project is consuming and deciding if they are charging enough.
- The users can evaluate if the project was worth all the hassle or not.
- Team Management features allow you to track attendance and have a glance at what the team members are working on.
- Users can use Clockify on their servers or private cloud for maximum privacy and security.
- The tool works on all devices, and data can be easily synced online so that the user can track time from anywhere.
- Clockify help businesses of all sizes, digital agencies, NGOs, and educational institutions track productivity and billable work hours across projects.
- The platform enables managers to specify time duration for each project, track employees’ hourly rates, view ongoing activities, and visualize time breakdown for various tasks.
- Clockify also lets administrators generate, share, and export customizable reports in PDF, Excel, and CSV formats.
- Available across platforms: Web, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Ease of Completing Timesheets
- Tracking Time to Project/Task
- Billable Time Rate Management
- Project Accounting / Revenue Recognitio
- Time Tracking
- Business Tool Integration
- Automated Reminders
- Policy Compliance Management
- User, Role, and Access Management
- My Hours
- Zoho Sprints
- Clockify is a very helpful app that allows my IT team to not only track the time spent on a project, but also helps our accounts and operations team to track the project profitability and then invoice clients with confidence.Clockify is a free tool for tracking your time.
- It allows me to select clients, different projects, and even tasks that I defined in advance. I can also add details to each tracking time.
This deal provides lifetime access to Hide time & pages for $3.99only